MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think Luke and Annabeth loved eachother?

+18
TheSilverHunter
DiaClaireNoel
NataliaMelodyLevi2
Deaths_Daughter
riczhang
Pendragon
tinkerirock
percyjackson101
posiden#1god
Posidonsdaughter
polkmen1234
Artemisrocks
PJO-geek
athenachick
Demeterlikescereal
apollogrl10
Luke
Daughter of Athena
22 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Do you think Luke and Annabeth loved eachother? - Page 4 Empty Do you think Luke and Annabeth loved eachother?

Post by Daughter of Athena Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Do you think Luke and Annabeth loved each other like I mean Love as in heart.
Daughter of Athena
Daughter of Athena
Moderators
Moderators

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 1050
Humor : I think of random stuff!
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Back to top Go down

Do you think Luke and Annabeth loved eachother? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you think Luke and Annabeth loved eachother?

Post by tinkerirock Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:02 am

yea at one point thats true!! i still think that annabeth mite of gone off when luke was overtook by Kronos
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Do you think Luke and Annabeth loved eachother? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you think Luke and Annabeth loved eachother?

Post by Posidonsdaughter Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:47 am

If she didn't go off with Luke when they met in San Francisco she wouldn't turn to him once he was possessed.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 2231
Location : In warm waters whereever they be. Otherwise NY State
Humor : Why be normal - BE EXCEPTIONAL
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Do you think Luke and Annabeth loved eachother? - Page 4 Empty No...

Post by NataliaMelodyLevi2 Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:07 am

Alright so ik it might be a possiblility. But I love Luke so there is no way that he loved anyone else.. in my perfect little world. Yeah. Luke Castellan. What a stud. Somehow i always seem to fall for the bad boy! Lol wow. So yeah. I also think Annabeth always loved Percy more.
NataliaMelodyLevi2
NataliaMelodyLevi2
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Female Number of posts : 118
Humor : Wind....one word. That's all. Wind
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:07 am

yea like she said in the book when he was dying "I always loved you like a brother.." or something like that. I thik Percabeth is like kinda hard to tell right now because well yea
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:23 am

Yeah, I think that's all it ever was with Luke and Annabeth: brother/sister type stuff. Percy and Annabeth work cuz', when you think about it, they balance each other out.
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Hephaestus
Male Number of posts : 754
Humor : Do not meddle with the affairs of a dragon, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:45 am

I definately agree with that. But, (and don't get mad at me for saying this, I'm on Percabeth's side!!) if you think about the first book, Annabeth was always blushing around Luke. Then as the stories go on, she falls for Percy. And really if you think about it, Luke is way older than her in the first place. Percy is perfect for her. No one else could be better. But don't take my word for it. Do you think Luke and Annabeth loved eachother? - Page 4 Icon_smile
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 749
Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by NataliaMelodyLevi2 Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:45 pm

I totally agree. It makes sence... I like Percabeth too... its cute Smile very cute. Do you think Luke and Annabeth loved eachother? - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
NataliaMelodyLevi2
NataliaMelodyLevi2
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by DiaClaireNoel Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:27 am

hem hem... i also kind of like percabeth... in a way... and i think annabeth liked percy a lot more than she liked luke. She was better for percy anyways. Wouldnt it be an interesting twist if there was someone else Luke liked? ......that would be cool...
DiaClaireNoel
DiaClaireNoel
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 642
Humor : "Finnick?" I say, "Maybe some pants?" He looks down at his legs as if noticing his outfit for the first time. Then he whips off his hospital gown leaving him in just his underwear. "Why? Do you find this"- he strikes a ridiculously provocative pose -"distracting?"
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:59 am

thaila maybe?? well shes a huntress, how about clairesse??????? GASP!
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:15 am

tinkerirock wrote:thaila maybe?? well shes a huntress, how about clairesse??????? GASP!

I think those two are too different for Percy, one being immortal and the other being very rude/rough.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSilverHunter Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:25 pm

DiaClaireNoel wrote:hem hem... i also kind of like percabeth... in a way... and i think annabeth liked percy a lot more than she liked luke. She was better for percy anyways. Wouldnt it be an interesting twist if there was someone else Luke liked? ......that would be cool...

Luke liked Thalia, and Annabeth was his little sister, nothing more nothing less. bounce
TheSilverHunter
TheSilverHunter
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 208
Humor : WHAAT?! I'm already in Hell...
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by NataliaMelodyLevi2 Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:35 pm

Yeah but I don't really think he liked Thalia either...I think they were both sisters to him... it was his family that would never betray him like he felt Hermes did. And Dia yes...it would be funny if someone else liked Luke... but not clarisse...she likes Chris
NataliaMelodyLevi2
NataliaMelodyLevi2
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:46 pm

o yea!! well i guess that it WAS a percabeth thing, sorta, but not with luke and annabeth nor thaila
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:33 am

TheSilverHunter wrote:
DiaClaireNoel wrote:hem hem... i also kind of like percabeth... in a way... and i think annabeth liked percy a lot more than she liked luke. She was better for percy anyways. Wouldnt it be an interesting twist if there was someone else Luke liked? ......that would be cool...

Luke liked Thalia, and Annabeth was his little sister, nothing more nothing less. bounce

But, do you think that Thalia like Luke????
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:58 pm

idk, maybe before she became a huntress. Like she never really showed affection for Luk,e but its a possibility.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:56 pm

Personally, it doesn't seem likely to me, but if there's one thing I've learned in my life, anything is possible.
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Humor : Do not meddle with the affairs of a dragon, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

Back to top Go down

Post by NataliaMelodyLevi2 Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:15 am

Nahh... I think Thalia was always to independent for a man. Plus I think she felt that Luke was a brother to her.
NataliaMelodyLevi2
NataliaMelodyLevi2
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSilverHunter Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:16 pm

riczhang wrote:
TheSilverHunter wrote:

But, do you think that Thalia like Luke????

Yea thats why she didn't become a Hunter when she first met the Hunters....
TheSilverHunter
TheSilverHunter
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 208
Humor : WHAAT?! I'm already in Hell...
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Dimiond Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:50 am

Okay, well, I havnt read the other responses because I have homework I should be doing, but my opinion is that she liked him as family more then like-like.
Mark Dimiond
Mark Dimiond
Mortal
Mortal

Imortal Parent : Apollo
Male Number of posts : 46
Humor : ???
Registration date : 2010-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:00 am

yea i agree, but Rick really doesn't explain it well enough for us to make solid conclusions.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:02 am

I gotta agree with Mark D. on this one.
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Cennedy125 Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:08 pm

I think she loved him as a brother. It could have been something more but in the end she loved him as a brother.
Cennedy125
Cennedy125
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 874
Humor : You shall not Blast my son to bits!! (yeah, that happens every day)
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:16 pm

yea so ALL IN ALL: annabeth loved luke as a bro, but not realy 'love':love. just kinda--yeaaaaa
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Palladog Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:44 pm

Daughter of Athena wrote:I think they did but Annabeth loved Percy more!
Yeah, it's a mix of that I think. I think she though she loved Luke, but compared to how she felt about Percy... well, that was nothing. ^^,
Palladog
Palladog
Mortal
Mortal

Female Number of posts : 22
Humor : Student
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by mojojojo105 Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:01 pm

I really think that she loved Luke as more than a friend at one point, but that Percy changed her mind and that she only loved Luke as a brother after she fell in love with Percy.
mojojojo105
mojojojo105
Mortal
Mortal

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next