MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complete the story

+6
PJO-geek
The_Megal
penguinsoldier
Pendragon
Posidonsdaughter
tinkerirock
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

NEW POLL this story is going great and really needs to be consolidated. Unless Christof can consolidate it on the forum page, what do you want to do with it?

Complete the story - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Complete the story - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Complete the story - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Complete the story - Page 2 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Complete the story - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Complete the story - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Complete the story - Page 2 Vote_lcap57%Complete the story - Page 2 Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
Complete the story - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Complete the story - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Complete the story - Page 2 Empty Complete the story

Post by tinkerirock Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

okay heres ANOTHER game i just invented

i will start off with a plot and you have to continue it with 3-4 sentences. try to limit the # of sentences, it wouldn't be fair if one person did 3-4 and another did like 20! its has to stay on topic. lets see where it goes! remember to relate and continue the story. you could add in silly/randome things as long as they sorta make sense.

okay here's the start up

There once was a kid named Kalrius. He was the Son of Apollo. He figured out he was a half-blood when he met Percy at school one day.

Last edited by tinkerirock on Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Complete the story - Page 2 Empty Re: Complete the story

Post by tinkerirock Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:58 pm

I looked at Kalrius's face and I could see that he was annoyed, and I couldn't blame him. After all he's been through anyways. "Who are you supposed to be?" He said, and Mr. D looked up and smiled.

"Young boy, I am Dionsyus, God of Wine. I would watch your mouth if I were you." He said in glee and continued to play.

"You're a God?" Kalrius exclaimed. I mean, if you look at Mr. D, he doesn't look like your average 'olympian god-ruler' kinda person.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:17 pm

To be honest, he still looks like a trailer park tenant gone sour. Even so, sour or not, he was still a god, and not to be pushed. Annabeth and me yanked Kalrius out of there before anything happened.

"Nice guy," Kalrius said irritably.

"You get used to him," I replied.

"All the same, he's not to be crossed," Annabeth said quickly. "The last kid who ticked him off got turned into a squirrel and was run over by an SUV."

Kalrius stopped in his tracks, shocked.

"Oh, he had it coming," I assured him. "But seriously, steer clear of Mr. D."

"Duly noted," said Kalrius, eyes wide.
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Hephaestus
Male Number of posts : 754
Humor : Do not meddle with the affairs of a dragon, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:27 pm

We were now going past the volleyball court and Chiron was now galloping behind us.
"Well, a Son of Apollo I've noticed?" He said and Kalrius nodded.
"What is this place? And why does everyone say that Gods are real?" He said and he kicked the ground in frustration.
"Young demigod, this is Camp Half Blood. The Olympian Gods are real today, due to Western Civilization. The Gods have...children with humans and those children have inherited skills from their parents. All demigods come here to fight and train to defeat monsters. Ahh, here we are. Apollo cabin." Chiron said as we all faced the cabin.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:51 pm

The golden cabin gleamed in the late afternoon sun.

"Welcome to your new home, Kalrius," Chiron said.

Kalrius peered uncertainly in the open door of the cabin. Around 6 kids stared right back.

"Go on," I said encouragingly.

He walked through the doorway, and true to newbie style, tripped on a discarded bowstring.
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Humor : Do not meddle with the affairs of a dragon, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:50 am

everyone laughed and some clapped when Kalrius fell to his feet. he got back up and looked around. It looked like he fell into a too-happy-sunshine place.
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:46 am

They all had fair hair and playful expressions on their faces. A boy of 15 jumped nimbly from an upper bunk. He grinned as he walked towards us. I recognized Will Solace, who replaced Michael Yew as Apollo cabin leader last year.

"Hey Percy, Annabeth, doing all right?" He looked over at Kalrius, who was still getting the bowstring off his ankles. Will snorted, then asked, "Who's this?"

"Kalrius Wright," I replied.

"Pre-determined son of Apollo," Annabeth added.

When Will still looked uncertain, I whispered, "Come on, cut him some slack. He just got here."

Will nodded. "All right, all right".
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:32 pm

Will then showed Kalrius to his bunk and they had gathered some toletries and clothes for him, too.
"If you need anything, give me a call, I'll be at the Arena." Will said and he fled out of the cabin.
"So here's your schedule." Annabeth said and handed Kalrius a paper with a table on it.
His eyes widened, then he finally said, "Sword fighting? Lava Climbing wall? Archery? What the heck is all this for?" He asked and Annabeth started to talk, but then a big explosion shook the ground.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by veni-vidi-vici Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:15 pm

Percy and Annabeth span around searching for the origin of the explosion. Over to the left smoke poured from under the Hephaestus cabins doors.
Annabeth sighed, "'They've been playing with Hephaestus' forge lighter all week, when will they get that it is too powerful to use indoors?" Facing percy she raised her eyebrow.
Percy raised his hand and a small wave flew overland from the Long Island Sound drenching the Hephaestus cabin, extinguishing the flames. "Problem solved," he grinned.
A number of drenched wheezing Hephaestus cabin members poured out of the cabin gasping for breath.
veni-vidi-vici
veni-vidi-vici
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Athena
Male Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:13 pm

Several kids from Apollo cabin ran over to the Hephaestus cabin to aid the injured. Percy, Annabeth, and Kalirus joined them. Reaching the cabin they broke out the medical supplies and began tending to the various burned limbs and faces. Suddenly a girl collapsed,and someone called out she wasn't breathing. Kalirius immediately ran to her side and propping her chin up high began mouth to mouth resuscitation. He placed his hand on her chest and a golden glow came from her chest. Haley began coughing and tried to sit up.

Everyone and stopped what they were doing and stared at Kalirus. "What was that?" Will called out still running up to the scene. Chiron had just reached the Hephaestus cabin. "I have no idea," Chiron said.

Kalirus, oblivious to crowd staring at him said, "Lie still, and take slow deep breaths. You'll be okay. My name is Kalirus."

Last edited by Posidonsdaughter on Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:30 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edit)
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2231
Location : In warm waters whereever they be. Otherwise NY State
Humor : Why be normal - BE EXCEPTIONAL
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:51 pm

"What's your name?" Kalrius asked.

"H-Haley," she gasped. "Haley O' Donnel." Her hazel-green eyes were tearstrewn from the acrid smoke, and her long red hair was dirty with ash. "Th-thanks."

"No problem," Kalrius said quietly.

"A-HEM." The loud cough from behind them made Kalrius realize he was still cradling Haley. His face went scarlet as he pulled away, then helped her up. They both stood around awkwardly as the Hephaestus and Apollo cabins stared and smirked. Will Solace, however, mercifully did not. He merely grinned as he ran over and clapped Kalrius on the back.

"Well done, dude, well done!" He added in an undertone, "Now uh, you mind tellin' me how you did that?"

"I..I don't know," Kalrius stammered. He looked absolutely overwhelmed. I really felt sorry for the guy, with all that had happened to him in one day. "I-I just put my hand on her chest and-" He looked down at his hand and stopped short. His left hand was starting to glow bright gold. The glow subsided, and a symbol appeared on his palm; a lyre, the symbol of Apollo.
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:04 am

"Kalrius," called Chiron, "we need to talk." With that the conch sounded for dinner.

"What a day!" I said to no one in particular. "Annabeth, Percy,and Will you will join me as well," Chiron called. The tone of his voice told me something was definitely up.

"You will all eat at the head table with me!" he said. I gave him a 'what about Mr. D. look' and he intuitively answered me, "He has gone to Mount Olympis."

Dinner went swiftly with little conversation. Just the basics for Kalirus regarding the offering and how we typically eat by cabin. When dinner was over we all headed to the big house.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:07 pm

"Where are we going?" I asked to the sudden change. We originally would go to the camp fire for singing.
"We have to...to talk to someone." Chiron said as he lead us into the Big House. It looked like what you would expect from a house-sorta. Magical items layed everywhere, different pictures in frames took up the walls. We headed toward the Rec room and Chiron closed the door behind him and then out of nowhere, an Iris message appeared. It was Apollo.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:17 am

The god shimmered before us, shrouded in rainbow-sparkling mist. He had on a white sleeveless shirt, a tan suede jacket, jeans, and classic Ray-Ban shades. It suddenly seemed weird to me that this guy, seeming around 19, had a 15 year old son. His dazzling smile nearly blinded us.

"Hey Chiron, Percy, Annabeth, Will! Long time, no see, and I see a LOT."

We all returned greetings, and Apollo's eyes fell upon Kalrius. I couldn't name the expression on his face, whether it was welcoming or apprehensive.

"Kalrius," he said sincerely. "I am Apollo, your father. I see you have discovered your, uh, gift." His eyes had dropped to Kalrius's left hand, where the symbol of a lyre had emblazoned itself in thin, brilliant gold. A smile broke across Apollo's face. "I was thinking of making it a mouse, but that seemed kinda lame."

"Speaking of which, Lord Apollo," Chiron interjected, "I would appreciate if you explained this, for lack of a better term, occurence."

"Sure," Apollo consented. "Well, it's pretty simple, actually. Your mom, Sonya, works at that spa, right? Still does acupuncture and alternative medicine? Kalrius nodded. "Well, when she means 'alternative', you don't know how accurate that is. She's really a healer, and I thought you might inherit her gift, but I wasn't sure. It turned out I was right when I saw you heal that Haley girl." He leaned in and whispered, "Cute girl, by the way." Kalrius turned red again.
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:54 am

"So..so she's like a God too?" Kalrius spoke, still blushing a shade of red.
"Not quite, she's more like a helper from Olympus to heal other Mortals. She has a gift that I gave her when I fell in love with her. Rare talent on how she used it. The Gods agreed that as long as she didn't entirely show how she did the healing, it was all right." He finished off as a smile crawled back on his face.

"Thank you, Lord Apollo, you may return to your duties." Chiron said as the Iris-message faded. We all stood there for a while and then Kalrius finally spoke.
"So can I go to my cabin now or am I still in inspection?" He asked wearily, and I wouldn't have blamed him. I would've been tired after this day.
"Well, I guess so. Goodnight, Kalrius. Your schedule starts tommorow!" Chiron noted happily.

That night, I had a weird dream; a mix of the Grey Sisters and sun glasses. Right when it was getting to a weirder part about Apollo in Faded Glory, a knock on the door woke me up.
"Percy, you there? Its Kalrius." The voice said.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:42 am

I turned over to look at my alarm clock: 12:30am. My first instinct was to tell him to bug off, but I figured I owed him for all that had happened over the day. I sat up and staggered out of bed towards the door. I opened it to see Kalrius standing in the doorframe. "All right," I said groggily. "what's up?"
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:37 am

He came into my cabin and sat on Tyson's bed. He had a scared look on his face. "what's up?" I asked again.

"Somethings not right, I need to contact my mom, right now." Kalrius said.

"Dude you know it's 12:30 am?" I said.

"Percy, please, I ha-have to talk to her where is there a phone?" He looked sick.

"Well man, I don't have a phone. Cell phones aren't cool for half bloods, but I do have a fountain! I pulled a drachma off the counter and tossed it into the fountain. Oh Iris, goddess of the rainbow accept my offering. Show us Sonya Wright in Manhattan."

There was just enough light streaming through the door from the light outside my cabin. Suddenly, an image appeared in the rainbow.

Last edited by Posidonsdaughter on Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by penguinsoldier Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:47 am

"Hmm? Oh! What the...?! Is...Is that you Kalrius? Oh my! W-Where are you? Oh my goodness you're safe! I thought something might have happened..."

It was clear she had been crying; her eyes were bloodshot and she was clutching a tissue box. I glimpsed the inside of Kalrius' house and fought back a laugh. The room was filled with weird statues and ornaments covering every wall. Statues from every corner of the world and trinkets galore, from anchors to snake-skins, beads to wooden insects, she had it all. She herself was wearing a black and purple sleeveless dress. On top of this was the most necklaces I had ever seen in one place. She had necklaces of so many lengths, thicknesses and materials that I wondered how she kept her head up with the weight of it all. As she got another tissue, the necklaces rippled and I saw one that glittered through the rest. It held two golden pieces; a bow and a lyre. Undoubtedly a gift from Kalrius' dad. Kalrius also seemed to spot it, because he seemed to stare at it with particular interest.

"I-I'm OK mom. I'm fine. This is Percy by the way. You know, Percy from school. He's brought me to this camp for...er...special people. Mom? Why didn't you tell me earlier? Why didn't you tell me that my dad was Apollo? All those times I've cried because I thought dad was dead, why did you ignore me then? Why?" Kalrius started to cry as well, but he brushed his tears away angrily.

"My boy...I'm so sorry. I tried my best to protect you from the pain. I-I knew there could never be a future between me and your dad. He's...he's a god. He will forever live in a separate world from us. I...I wanted to be with him, ofcourse I did. But he told me the truth of it. He could not bear to put us in danger just by being near him. He could not bear watching us grow old and die before him. He said it was for the best and I knew it. I vowed never to tell you so that you would not share the pain..."

"BUT I WANTED IT! I wanted it mom! Everytime you talked about dad I could see how much you still cared for him. You cried and cried all those nights, just to wake up and put on a smile just for me, but I saw you even when you thought no-one did. I wanted to share your pain, to ease you from it, to carry as much of it as I could. Mom, you are more to me then anything in the world, please don't cry for someone like him. He does not deserve you tears..." Kalrius was struggling to sit still; he wanted to lunge into his mother's arms, and he probably would have if it wasn't so obvious that a stone water basin was directly behind the spray.

"I know dear, I know." Sonya wiped away the last of her tears and took a deep breath. She visibly composed herself, and perhaps unconciously started to fiddle with the glowing necklace. "OK, calm...calm..." I thought she had started meditating, but then she opened her eyes. "Percy, hello. Sorry that you had to experience that. I've known what you are for a long time now, and I'd like to thank you for looking after my son for me."

"Mom! Percy isn't my guardian! To be honest he hasn't done much all day!"

"Hey! I did do something, I...I..." I suddenly remembered that I had infact not helped at all in Kalrius' journey here. "Er...I was the one who spotted you first." I said lamely.

"Kalrius, don't be rude. I'm sorry Percy, he doesn't mean it. He is actually very glad to be your friend. He says he hasn't got very many at school..."

"Mom! Don't tell him that!"

"Oh, so sorry dear. Anyway, are you boys at camp half-blood now?"

I started. "Mrs Sonya, how did you...?"

"Oh, I'm sorry Percy. Yes, I know of Camp Half-Blood. Such infomation is privy to those who have had contact with the greek gods. Apollo and I once talked about sending Kalrius there, but he said that the camp was potentially more dangerous then everyday life for demigods, so I never really took the idea seriously. If I'm right though, you boys are there right now are you not?"

"Yes we are ma'm, and we are unharmed. The ride here was, er..., not ideal."

"As long as you're safe, I'm happy. But Kalrius, this is where you make a dicision. I've tried to keep you from camp, but it seems Percy is with you and being a camper hasn't done him any harm. I know I've been putting this off but now it's inevitable. Do you want to stay there or here?" Mrs Wright had an anxious look on her face. I felt sorry for her, since my mom also had a rough time letting me come here as well. I wondered what I would feel if my child came to a place like this where they would be in mortal danger all the time. My thoughts turned suddenly to Annabeth. I was glad that it was night, otherwise Kalrius would have seen my face turn bright red.

"Mom, I...I want to stay here. I want to give this life a go. I've just seen my schedule for tomorrow and its totally amazing! I've got archery, rock climbing, its over lava by the way, sword fighting and chariot racing. This is the best camp ever..."

As he talked, Sonya looked dissapointed, then sad, but seeing Kalrius' enthusiasm she brightened up and finally looked content with the decision. After Kalrius had finished, she looked like she'd reached a decision herself.

"Ok, I understand. You'll have to give me the address of the place, otherwise how will I send you your clothes and favourite foods and your superman PJ's and..."

"Mom!"

"Ok ok, but seriously Kalrius, please stay in touch. Sent me this water message thingy as often as you can. Try your best at camp, I know you will be the best camper there. Also, please try talking to your dad. I know he loves you, so try to see things from his point of view. Give him a chance Kal."

"I'll try mom..." Kalrius grumbled. He didn't look too positive about that.

"Well, I guess I'd better send you boys off to sleep. Thank you again Percy for all you've done. Kalrius, please take care, and have the best time ever."

"Thanks mom." "Thanks Mrs Wright." We said.

She blew us a kiss, passed her hand through the spray and dissappeared. All was silent again except the occasional hoot of an owl and the snoring of Peleus.

"Well, you feeling better?"

Kalrius got up from the floor. "Yes, much better thanks." He walked towards the door and stood there.

"Hey Perc?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm really glad to have you as a friend."

"Hey no sweat. You'll get a whole lot more friends here at camp. And enemies, come to think of it..."

Kalrius looked out over the camp. "Thats ok. I don't know what to expect from this place but...I promised my mom I'll try my best and thats what I'll do. Sleep well Perc. It looks like we'll have a long day tomorrow."

With that he turned to go down to Apollo's cabin. I watched him go, and marvelled at just how much he looked like Apollo from behind.

(Sorry it is so long, I got carried away...)

Last edited by penguinsoldier on Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
penguinsoldier
penguinsoldier
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Imortal Parent : Iris
Male Number of posts : 256
Humor : Anyone got any fish?
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:12 am

I woke the next morning to a cloudless sky. I decided to take an early morning walk around the valley. As I left the Poseidon cabin, I could tell Peleus was still sleeping from the miniature mushroom cloud of smoke rising from the crest of Half-Blood Hill. Looking around, I didn't see any other campers up. The early morning sun had painted the landscape crimson and pale gold. The nasal snores issuing from the Big House told me Mr. D was still passed out on a couch somewhere. As I made my way through the near silent camp, it suddenly hit me how close this all came to being destroyed last summer. I silently hoped that nothing like what we had gone through over the last 2 years would ever happen again. I made my way to the beach, where the sand was sparkling like a field of auburn diamonds.
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:55 am

The waves were lapping silently as I sat down toward the ocean. The peace seemed nice and calm...and a bit overwhelming. I guess it was just about the talk with Kalrius last night. He was so happy about training and camp. I mean, the poor boy thought his dad was dead. My mind started to drift and I let the ocean sounds fill my ears. I must have been there for a while because the next thing i knew, i was rushing up the the Mess Hall for breakfast. I met up with some of Athena campers and tried to look for Annabeth. I was also hoping that Grover might show up, but with the Wild thing, he wasn't able to come recently. I grumpily got my plate and took some breakfast and sat down at my table. Annabeth nor Grover were anywhere to be seen.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by veni-vidi-vici Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:24 pm

Before i sat down to eat i went and scraped some of my pancakes into the brier, "To the Gods!" Its never a good idea to forget and anger the gods, even if you were distracted they wouldn't exactly forgive you...

I sat down and started eating and thinking, Grover never ever missed breakfast (or any other meal for that matter). So where in the world would he have gone? Lord of the wilds or not, food is food. Why couldn't Annabeth be here? She would always know what to do...

Inspiration struck me (well appears being so close to Annabeth for all this time did rub off some ideas). I ran to the arena whistling for Mrs. O'Leary as i went.

Flying over the arena's wall in a single bound Mrs O'Leary crashed onto the ground scattering the few Satyrs who were running errands at this time of day. I stroked her on the head calming her down before she decided to start chasing the Satyrs for fun. "Okay Mrs O'Leary i need some help, can you help me find Annabeth and Grover?" I asked, her only response was so lick my face, which i took as a yes.
veni-vidi-vici
veni-vidi-vici
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:49 pm

Alright, you look in the forest while I look around the cabins and the Big House. When you or me found them, bark or I'll blow my whistle." She nodded and I started toward the cabins. I first checked the Athena cabin, which was empty, then knocked on the other cabins, but ended up not finding Grover or Annabeth. I started for the Big House, then I heard a big bark coming from the woods.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by veni-vidi-vici Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:17 pm

I dashed towards the baying's origins trusting Mrs O'Leary to have scared off any dangers as i thought about how the last few times i'd been in the woods certain creatures had tried to bite chunks out of me and at least that time i had a shield unlike now.
veni-vidi-vici
veni-vidi-vici
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:24 pm

I finally reached the green place where Mrs. O'Leary was sitting with her head on her paws and a sad expression on her face. I looked at what she was looking at on the ground and Grover was trying to get Annabeth awake, who was unconsious on the forest ground. Her face was sweating and she looked very tired and worn out. I stood there in shock while Grover tried to play some tunes on his pipes and say Ancient chanting.
"Wh...what happened to her?" I finally asked. Grover looked up at me with a solemn expression.
"Long story. Just go and get help...fast." He said. I looked closer at his face and he had some gashed across his face and dirt around his hands. Scratches cluttered up his elbows and knees. I quickly ran out of the forest to go get Kalrius and Chriron for help.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by veni-vidi-vici Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:46 pm

"Kalrius! Kalrius!" I shouted as i charged out from the woods and tore across the camp towards the archery range where i technically should have been practicing with Chiron. Indignantly i barged through the various sets of campers until i got to Chiron who was showing Klarius how best to hold the bow.

At the sound of my voice they both turned. Chiron immediately asked "What has happened Percy?" once i was within speaking distance. They both listened as i desperately relayed what little i knew of what had happened to Annabeth.

"There is no time to loose" Chiron said, immediately lifting Kalrius and i onto his back, then charging into the woods faster than you would have thought possible.

Finally no longer so distracted i noticed the pain i was feeling in the small of my back, my mortal point, i decided not to distract Chiron, Annabeth was the first issue, and this pain was from no physical wound..

When we reached the clearing Kalrius immediately leapt off Chiron's back and settled down beside Annabeth, holding both of his hands over a small puncture that was weeping a black syrupy substance..
veni-vidi-vici
veni-vidi-vici
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:10 pm

"I think its some poison from...an animal?" He asked Grover and he nodded feverishly.
The glow came out of Kalrius's hand and onto the punctered mark on Annabeth. It seeped away, leaving a clean mark that was slowly fading away. Her grey eyes fluttered to life I and Kalrius carefully put Annabeth up against a tree.
"Annabeth, how did this happen?" Chiron asked with his eyes searching her. I leaned in on Annabeth and felt her forehead; it steamed under my hand.
"I...I don't know....I was running from--a big smelly..thing." She whispered and we all looked toward Grover.
"We must discuss this later. Annabeth, you must come to the Big House to rest and I will see Grover and Percy later." Chiron said as he took Annabeth on his back and sped out of the forest.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next