MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LECTURE AND INTERVIEW WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March.

+8
Luke
TheSilverHunter
riczhang
percyjackson101
tinkerirock
Pendragon
Christof
Posidonsdaughter
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

LECTURE AND INTERVIEW  WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March. Empty LECTURE AND INTERVIEW WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March.

Post by Posidonsdaughter Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:54 pm

WE GOT MORE THAN WE COULD HAVE EVER HOPED FOR. 20 QUESTIONS ANSWERED, VIDEO OF THE LECTURE INCLUDING A NEW SECTION OF THE RED PYRAMID READ FOR THE FIRST TIME. RICK WAS AMAZINGLY ACCESSIBLE AND TRIED TO ANSWER ALL OF OUR QUESTIONS ALONG WITH A FEW OTHERS.

WE GOT THE INTERVIEW WITH RICK, IT IS FOR 5 MINUTES IMMEDIATELY AFTER HIS LECTURE ON SUNDAY, MARCH 14, AT THE METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART in NYC.

Thank you for all of your questions. We will go over them and choose those we think can be answered in the time constrant. The first question we askl him: What is the time lapse from the end of The Last Olympian to beginning of the new Camp Half Blood series?

Thank you again for your great questions. LECTURE AND INTERVIEW  WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March. Icon_cool

Last edited by Posidonsdaughter on Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:45 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : EDIT)
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 2231
Location : In warm waters whereever they be. Otherwise NY State
Humor : Why be normal - BE EXCEPTIONAL
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

LECTURE AND INTERVIEW  WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March. Empty Re: LECTURE AND INTERVIEW WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March.

Post by Christof Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:09 am

It would be cool if you could see if he is planning on making a new Percy book about Luke, Thalia, Annebeth, and the adventure that they had before they went to Camp Half Blood.
Christof
Christof
Webmaster
Webmaster

Imortal Parent : Kronos
Male Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

LECTURE AND INTERVIEW  WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March. Empty Re: LECTURE AND INTERVIEW WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March.

Post by Posidonsdaughter Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:16 am

That is an excellent question.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:14 pm

Hmmm...howzabout.... how many books do you plan to write in the new Camp Half Blood series?
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Hephaestus
Male Number of posts : 754
Humor : Do not meddle with the affairs of a dragon, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Back to top Go down

LECTURE AND INTERVIEW  WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March. Empty QUESTIONS FOR RICK - At the March Lecture in NYC - YOUR INPUT PLEASE

Post by Posidonsdaughter Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:34 pm

[b] One question I am hoping he will answer is How far into the future from the end of LAST OLYMPIAN will the next series be beginning?
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:41 pm

thats a good question!! i would've thought of something like "Did you ever think, as a child, that you would be writing about Greek mythology?", but that one is better than mine.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:52 pm

Thanks Tink. please guys think of some great questions - what question has been gnawing at you that you would like to ask Rick!!
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:24 am

Will the children of the minor gods play a large role in the new series.
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Hephaestus
Male Number of posts : 754
Humor : Do not meddle with the affairs of a dragon, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:14 am

Pendragon wrote:Will the children of the minor gods play a large role in the new series.

omg!! that is one that was bothering me for a short time, and in the Fanfiction section, a couple of the stories include the children of the minor gods. I would have to agree on that question,

One i think would be cool to ask him would be: which god/goddess would he want as a godly parent?
*** Braincrash** though of another one: Would he rather have a life of a mortal child, who has a safe, but boring life, OR a life of an adventourouse, exciting, but dangerouse life of a half-blood??? now THAT one is a question that has been gnawing at me. LECTURE AND INTERVIEW  WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March. Icon_bounce LECTURE AND INTERVIEW  WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March. Icon_bounce LECTURE AND INTERVIEW  WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March. Affraid LECTURE AND INTERVIEW  WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March. Affraid LECTURE AND INTERVIEW  WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March. Affraid LECTURE AND INTERVIEW  WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March. Affraid LECTURE AND INTERVIEW  WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March. Affraid LECTURE AND INTERVIEW  WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March. Affraid LECTURE AND INTERVIEW  WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March. Icon_bounce LECTURE AND INTERVIEW  WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March. Icon_bounce LECTURE AND INTERVIEW  WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March. Icon_biggrin LECTURE AND INTERVIEW  WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March. Icon_biggrin
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:04 am

Will your two new series The Kane Chronicles and The Olympians story lines ever cross paths and the characters helping or hurting each other?
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:15 pm

Posidonsdaughter wrote: Will your two new series The Kane Chronicles and The Olympians story lines ever cross paths and the characters helping or hurting each other?

now THAT'S a good one, and if they do- BRING ON THE BOOKS!! sorry, little carried away LECTURE AND INTERVIEW  WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March. Icon_redface LECTURE AND INTERVIEW  WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March. Icon_redface
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:33 am

HEY FOLKS I REALLY NEED YOU'RE QUESTIONS TOO!!! PLEASE!

We know the actors have signed a 3 movie contract. Have all 5 books movie rights been sold?

If/When Sea of Monsters goes into movie production, will you have greater creative control of the screenplay?
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:51 am

i would also ask him does he excpect the kane chronicals to be as big as PJO?
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:06 am

yea and what does the Half-Blood series have that we are NOT going to expect? (ex: drama, more journeys, etc.)
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:55 am

percyjackson101 wrote:i would also ask him does he excpect the kane chronicals to be as big as PJO?

How many planned books are going to be in the Kane Chronicles??
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:40 pm

In the Kane Chronicles are you handling Egyptian Mythology in general terms or have you chosen a specific time period in Egyptian history,the old or new kingdom and specific pharoahs?
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:10 am

Posidonsdaughter wrote:In the Kane Chronicles are you handling Egyptian Mythology in general terms or have you chosen a specific time period in Egyptian history,the old or new kingdom and specific pharoahs?

I thought Egyptian mythology spanned the whole time period from old-new.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:41 pm

Depending on when in Egyptian history the gods were more developed and new gods were given more specific roles. Then you alsohave King Tut's dad (can't think if his name An...) who threw out all the gods and had only one god the sun god. I also wanted a general idea of when in Egyptian history was he focusing.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSilverHunter Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:16 pm

Ask Rick "In Titan's Curse, you don't give a description of Zoe Nightshade. Can you tell us what she looks like in your head??"
Zoe is my favorite character Very Happy
My pic is what I picture her eyes being
TheSilverHunter
TheSilverHunter
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 208
Humor : WHAAT?! I'm already in Hell...
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:38 pm

omg i love that pic!! --off topic--

i would ask him "what did you picture the Lightning Theif movie to be like when you released the book?"
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:25 am

I would ask him if he could take a more controling role in SOM such as Executive Producer.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:29 am

haha that would be aweesome!
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:53 am

In your tweets from Greece you said you learned of new Greek myths. Will any of them be in the first Camp Half Blood series?
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:36 pm

**nice one**

i wonder how you'll fit all of these questions in the 10-minute interveiw u wanted...
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:33 pm

its not going to be a press conference I doubt you'll get to speak with him. Anyways why dont you just e-mail him. Chris has his email.
Luke
Luke
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Hermes
Male Number of posts : 959
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next