MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LECTURE AND INTERVIEW WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March.

+8
Luke
TheSilverHunter
riczhang
percyjackson101
tinkerirock
Pendragon
Christof
Posidonsdaughter
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

LECTURE AND INTERVIEW  WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March. - Page 3 Empty LECTURE AND INTERVIEW WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March.

Post by Posidonsdaughter Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

WE GOT MORE THAN WE COULD HAVE EVER HOPED FOR. 20 QUESTIONS ANSWERED, VIDEO OF THE LECTURE INCLUDING A NEW SECTION OF THE RED PYRAMID READ FOR THE FIRST TIME. RICK WAS AMAZINGLY ACCESSIBLE AND TRIED TO ANSWER ALL OF OUR QUESTIONS ALONG WITH A FEW OTHERS.

WE GOT THE INTERVIEW WITH RICK, IT IS FOR 5 MINUTES IMMEDIATELY AFTER HIS LECTURE ON SUNDAY, MARCH 14, AT THE METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART in NYC.

Thank you for all of your questions. We will go over them and choose those we think can be answered in the time constrant. The first question we askl him: What is the time lapse from the end of The Last Olympian to beginning of the new Camp Half Blood series?

Thank you again for your great questions. LECTURE AND INTERVIEW  WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March. - Page 3 Icon_cool

Last edited by Posidonsdaughter on Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:45 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : EDIT)
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 2231
Location : In warm waters whereever they be. Otherwise NY State
Humor : Why be normal - BE EXCEPTIONAL
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

LECTURE AND INTERVIEW  WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March. - Page 3 Empty Re: LECTURE AND INTERVIEW WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March.

Post by Posidonsdaughter Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:13 am

We are working on a list of questions. wish us well and good answers.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

LECTURE AND INTERVIEW  WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March. - Page 3 Empty Re: LECTURE AND INTERVIEW WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March.

Post by tinkerirock Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:24 pm

as long as Pedragon isn't too lazy to write the questions and ask them, *from chat last nite**
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:33 pm

Lazy? Tired? Not on MY watch.
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Hephaestus
Male Number of posts : 754
Humor : Do not meddle with the affairs of a dragon, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:35 pm

uhuh---
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:38 pm

O ye of little faith- I'm working on it as we speak!
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Humor : Do not meddle with the affairs of a dragon, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:39 pm

while Emrys goes hunting?? hmm........
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:47 pm

So, got any questions for Rick?
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:03 pm

did he like how the screenwriter tied the pearls and persephone myth in & the lotus myth?
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:39 pm

That's a good one. We're probably gonna ask him something like, "What did you think of the 'pearls/map/to Underworld' departure from your plotline?"
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:46 pm

good one. but how r u going to fit this all in into 5 minutes???
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:47 pm

SEE WHAT I WROTE ON THE TOPIC REMINDER SECTION. WOW WOW WOW WOW AND DID I SAY WOW!
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:38 pm

omg!! do you have the answers to the questions?? **try to post them under the news with the summary of the interveiw**
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Dimiond Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:40 pm

Yeah, you gotta tell us how it goes, all the answers, everything! I wish I could be there...
Mark Dimiond
Mark Dimiond
Mortal
Mortal

Imortal Parent : Apollo
Male Number of posts : 46
Humor : ???
Registration date : 2010-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:58 pm

r u going to post the video on MortalNet or youtube??
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Christof Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:41 pm

how was it. What questions did you ask. When will it be up?

UPDATE: I am trying to think about working on MortalNet but the suspence is killing me. I can't do anything MortalNet related right now. Please post the interview online as soon as possible. Tell me how it went.
Christof
Christof
Webmaster
Webmaster

Imortal Parent : Kronos
Male Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:42 am

I will post it on Mortalnet if I can get Christof to tell me how to put it on. I want people to come to our site not you tube. But not all is well. We had some technical diffuculity. We have the lecture on video but not the interview. (AGH!!!) Although, we remember his answers CLEARLY.

Today has been replete with difficulities. Yesterday through last night we had a very destructive Nor-easter. It is a storm that comes up the east coast and has a rotating pattern simular to a hurricane. We received over 5 inches of rain as of this morning, and were buffeted by winds gales of up to 75 mph (hurricane strength) and sustained winds in excess of 50 mph. The result we awoke to power outages, roads closed due to downed trees or flooding. We left our house almost an hour early due to the diffiiculty we expected to face trying to get to Manhattan. Well we left the bag home with our Percy books and the main camcorder, and had only this small pocket camcorder Pendragon got for his birthday this week.

Well back to transcribing. you'll get highlight of the lecture and the Q and A from the interview by tomorrow.

Tink or PJ101 which ever of you who said wouldn't it be funny if ... about your pictures you jinxed us. BOY are you in trouble. jk
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:30 am

LECTURE AND INTERVIEW  WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March. - Page 3 Icon_wink OKAY I DOUBLE POSTED. THE INTERVIEW IS IN THE NEWS. HOPE YOU ENJOY ALL THE SURPRISES. LECTURE AND INTERVIEW  WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March. - Page 3 Icon_wink
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSilverHunter Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:57 pm

I CANT BELEVE YOU ASKED MY QUESTION!!
And kind of happy yet upset that he didn't have a vision for Zoe Sad ......humm, think. think. think. (Pooh Bear reference) Smile
TheSilverHunter
TheSilverHunter
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 208
Humor : WHAAT?! I'm already in Hell...
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Dimiond Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:04 pm

Sweet, you asked my two biggest questions! PERCY AND ANNABETH ARE RETURNING! LECTURE AND INTERVIEW  WERE INCREDIBLE WEGOT THE INTERVIEW - ONLY 5 MINUTES. Questions for Rick - At the Met lecture in March. - Page 3 Icon_biggrin YAYZORS!
Mark Dimiond
Mark Dimiond
Mortal
Mortal

Back to top Go down

Post by penguinsoldier Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:59 pm

We NEED Becky to become a member, BADLY... Maybe she can give us the inside scoop on what Rick is working on...
penguinsoldier
penguinsoldier
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Imortal Parent : Iris
Male Number of posts : 256
Humor : Anyone got any fish?
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Dimiond Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:20 pm

That would be soooo cooool!
Mark Dimiond
Mark Dimiond
Mortal
Mortal

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:03 pm

someone should ask her........
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by athenachick Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:19 pm

cool!!!
athenachick
athenachick
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 593
Location : Camp Half-Blood, Athena Cabin (summer) Pittsburgh, PA (all other times)!!!!!!!
Humor : TAYLOR THE LATTE BOY!!!! go on youtube and listen to it!!!!!! (:
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:20 pm

that would be very awesome. she can be like a mini spy or something...

YOU ARE THE MOST BEAST PERSONs IN THE WORLD!!( talking about Posidonsdaughter and Pendragon). i can't believe we actually got answers!!!! so percy and annabeth will be in the next series, and they won't be too old. we got pretty much got what we are looking forward to in the next series. plus more new greek myths!! sweetness! THANKS Posidonsdaughter and Pendragon.
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:47 pm

It would be great if Becky Riordan did join us. But would we know? We don't give our names, typically. Realistically the family could not give their name to any one site, it would unfair to the others, plus Rick is very careful of all leads to his new books. The family members would not tell anything about his books.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next